Dear Clients of The Venue at Midrand,
Following President Cyril Ramaphosa’s address to the nation, we would like to assure all of our clients that we fully support the measures that have been mandated for the management of the Covid-19 outbreak.
It has always been a significant part of our philosophy to ensure that we take the utmost care with your health and well-being, and that of our staff.
Accordingly, we have decided to implement the following measures:
- Any person who travelled internationally or has been in contact with anyone who travelled abroad in the past 21 days is asked to reschedule at no cost.
- General screening prior to attendance with any registered medical institution is required for anyone with the slightest fever, general cold or struggle with breathing symptoms.
- All classes start with a 30min general induction and safety tips, including house rules.
- No cutlery is hand-washed. We only make use of dishwashers.
- All door handles and toilets are sprayed between 8 to 12 times a day with sanitizers.
- The training venue is properly sterilized, including tables and chairs after each contact session.
- Recommended hand sanitizers (minimum of 60% alcohol) are provided for each table.)
- All classes will be a maximum of 25 people.
- Temperature screening is done at daily registration and again at lunchtime with all learners/attendees.
Your health and safety remain our number 1 priority, and we appreciate your consideration of the above. These are extraordinary times, and we are taking extraordinary measures to ensure you enjoy the same quality service which you have come to expect from us.
Management, The Venue at Midrand