The Covid-19 Crisis has far-reaching consequences for the health and wealth of South Africans… As we face this unique global crisis, it is critical that we find ways to keep moving – keep operating – and keep the wheels of our businesses turning.
In order to serve our fellow businesses, we are offering our safe, secure conference venues for hire as remote working centres.
We offer safe, secure and fully serviced working spaces – which are in-line with all Covid-19 measures imposed by the South African government. Located in the heart of Midrand, we are able to offer venues for 10 to 25 people – an ideal way for larger businesses to set up satellite work-groups off of their site – while still allowing their staff to have access to the essentials they need to operate:
- High-Speed Internet / Wifi in all Venues
- Secure Parking
- Fully Furnished.
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee
- Catering can be arranged as well!
Packages start from as little as R65 per person per day
– or R1300 per venue per day, for up to 25 people.
We have implemented rigorous measures to ensure the health and safety of all our staff and guests. Below is a list of the measures which we are implementing to combat the spread of Covid-19:
- Any person who has travelled internationally or been in contact with anyone who has travelled abroad in the past 21 days is asked to produce full medical clearance before booking.
- General screening prior to attendance with any registered medical institution is required for anyone with the slightest fever, general cold or struggle with breathing symptoms.
- All classes start with a 30min general induction and safety tips, including house rules.No cutlery is hand-washed. We only make use of dishwashers.
- All door handles and toilets are sprayed between 8 to 12 times a day with sanitizers.
- The training venue is properly sterilized, including tables and chairs after each contact session.
- Recommended hand sanitizers (minimum of 60% alcohol) are provided for each table.)All classes will be a maximum of 25 people.
- Temperature screening is done at daily registration and again at lunchtime with all learners/attendees.
Contact our team today, and let us assist you in managing the burden – while keeping your team empowered, productive and safe during this unique time.