Sir Richard Branson is a British business magnate, investor, author, and philanthropist. He was responsible for founding the Virgin Group in the early 1970s, which today controls more than 400 companies in various fields…
A visionary in his own right, Richard Branson is a strong advocate for investing and empowering the teams he works with. One of his most famous sayings speaks to the importance of training and treating your teams well:
” Train people well enough so they can leave,
treat them well enough so they don’t want to.“– Sir Richard Branson.
Now, while that makes sense to any manager, training and investing in your team is often deemed to be a luxury spend. Training is too often seen as an easy-to-cut expense… However, this attitude may be short sighted.
Investing in your team’s skills, talent, and capabilities is a critical factor in increasing their productivity and efficacy. Even in difficult economic times, which many South Africans are feeling the effects of, it is important to keep investing in your team.
Get your Money’s Worth
So how do you keep training your team, while also balancing the books? You need to get your money’s worth!
Our team understands that workshops and training events are a critical part of a thriving, growing business. That is why we have developed a value offering which is unrivaled in our area and industry.
We deliver unbeatable value in the following ways:
- Our Standard Packages are always above Standard
- All of our Standard Packages include a data projector, screen, flip chart, coffee, tea, water, and mints.
- Unbeatable low prices
- Our packages start as low as R135 per person, per day. Need to make a special arrangement? Contact our team and we will do our best to accommodate you!
- Flexible booking policies
- We know that people can cancel at the last minute… So we have updated our bookings policy to accommodate changes up to 48 hours before your event.
- Variety of Catering Options
- We offer a variety of delicious catering options – from light snacks to sit-down meals. We can develop a menu that suits your appetite, dietary requirements and budget!
- Prime Location
- We are based just off of Allandale Drive in Midrand – the ideal middle ground between Pretoria and Johannesburg.
Dare to Compare
We are committed to offering our clients the best value, and we welcome you to test us on this point. Got a better quote elsewhere? Share it with us and we will do our best to deliver you a better offering!
To get in touch with us and discuss your next training event, contact us today.